Kit instruction manual
This kit is for research use only.
examination range: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 96T
1 ng/L -48 ng/L Â Â Â
purpose of usage:
This kit is used to determine the calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) content in rat serum, plasma and related liquid samples .
The kit uses a double antibody sandwich assay to determine the level of calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) in rats . The microporous plate was coated with purified rat calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) antibody to prepare a solid phase antibody, and calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) was sequentially added to the microcapsule of the coated monoclonal antibody , and then HRP was added. The labeled calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) antibody binds to form an antibody - antigen - enzyme - labeled antibody complex, which is thoroughly washed and then added to the substrate TMB for color development. TMB in HRP enzyme blue, yellow and eventually converted to the action of an acid. The color depth is positively correlated with the calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) in the sample . The absorbance ( OD value) was measured by a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the concentration of rat calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) in the sample was calculated from a standard curve .
30 times concentrated washing solution
20ml Ã— 1 bottle
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
Enzyme standard reagent
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
Standard product ( 96ng/L )
0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
Enzyme label coated plate
12 Ã— 8 pieces of hole
1.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
Developer A solution
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
2 sheets Â
Developer B solution
6ml Ã— 1 / bottle
1 . The specimens should be extracted as soon as possible after collection, and the extraction should be carried out according to the relevant literature. The experiment should be carried out as soon as possible after extraction. If you can't test it right away, you can put the specimen in
2. Samples containing NaN3 could not be detected because NaN3 inhibited horseradish peroxidase ( HRP ) activity.
1. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Dilution of Standards: This kit provides a standard of the original standard, which can be diluted in a small tube according to the following chart.
Standard No. 5
Add 150 Î¼l of standard dilution to 150 Î¼l of the original standard
Standard No. 4
150Î¼l No. 5 standard Standard dilution was added 150Î¼l
Standard No. 3
150Î¼l of 4 standards Standard dilution was added 150Î¼l
150Î¼l standard No. 3 Standard dilution was added 150Î¼l
Standard No. 1
150 Î¼l of Standard 2 is added to 150 Î¼l of standard dilution
2. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Adding samples: blank holes (the blank control wells are not added with the sample and the enzyme standard reagent, the other steps are the same), the standard holes, and the sample holes to be tested. Coated ELISA plates were standard accurate pipetting 50 Î¼l, the sample holes before adding the sample dilution 40 Î¼ l, was then combined with the test sample 10 Î¼ l (final dilution is 5-fold). Add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microplate, try not to touch the wall of the well, and shake gently to mix.
3. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Incubation: sealing with a sealing film
4. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Solution: 30 times concentrated washing solution was diluted 30 times with distilled water and set aside.
5. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Washing: Carefully remove the sealing film, discard the liquid, dry it, fill each well with the washing solution, let stand for 30 seconds, then discard it, repeat 5 times, and pat dry.
6. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Add enzyme: 50 Î¼l of enzyme labeling reagent was added to each well , except for blank wells.
7. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Incubation: The operation is the same as 3 .
8. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Washing: The operation is the same as 5 .
9. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Color development: add 50 Î¼l of the developer to each well , then add 50 Î¼l of the developer , gently shake and mix.
10. Â Â Â Â Termination: 50 Î¼l of stop solution was added to each well to terminate the reaction (when the blue color turned yellow).
11. Â Â Â Â Measurement: The absorbance ( OD value) of each well was measured in sequence with a blank air conditioner of zero and a wavelength of 450 nm . The measurement should be carried out within 15 minutes after the addition of the stop solution .
Â Â Taking the concentration of the standard as the abscissa and the OD as the ordinate, draw a standard curve on the coordinate paper, and find the corresponding concentration from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample ; multiply by the dilution factor; or use the concentration of the standard calculate the standard curve and linear regression equation OD value of the sample OD value into the equation to calculate the concentration of the sample, then multiplied by the dilution factor, the actual concentration of the sample.
1 . The kit should be taken out from the refrigerated environment and should be used at room temperature for 15-30 minutes before use. If the enzyme label is unsealed after opening, the slats should be stored in a sealed bag.
2 . Concentrated washing liquid may crystallize out. When diluted, it can be heated and dissolved in a water bath. The washing will not affect the result.
3 . The sampler should be used for each step, and the accuracy should be corrected frequently to avoid test errors. It is best to control the loading time within 5 minutes. If the number of specimens is large, it is recommended to use a gun.
4. Â Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, it is best to make a double hole. If the content of the substance to be tested in the specimen is too high (the OD value of the sample is larger than the OD value of the first hole of the standard well ), please first dilute the sample dilution with a certain multiple ( n times) and then measure it. When calculating, multiply the total dilution by the total dilution. Multiple ( Ã— n Ã— 5 ).
5. Â The sealing film is intended for single use only to avoid cross-contamination.
6 . Please keep the substrate away from light.
7 . Strictly follow the instructions of the manual, the test results must be based on the microplate reader reading .
8 . All samples, washings and various wastes should be treated as infectious materials.
9 . The different batch components of this reagent must not be mixed.
10. If it is different from the English manual, the English manual shall prevail.
Storage conditions and expiration date
1 . The kit of preservation:; 2
2 . Validity: 6 months
Uti Test Kit,Urine Testing Equipment,Urine Reagent Test Strip,Lose Weight Ketone Test Strips
Changchun Medicon Technology Development Co., Ltd , https://www.teststrip.pl